Thursday, July 31, 2014

What is in a dream? What do people dream? Is a dream the same as a passion?

I have many questions but mostly I've been thinking about what my dream life is. Since everything suddenly seems possible, what is my dream? Are dreams like goals? What would make me really happy right now?

At this exact moment I am pretty happy...

What if in making myself happy I have to make someone else unhappy? Obviously I have children to think of. I have a husband who may have different goals. His dreams must be considered as well. So do I give up some of my dreams for children and husband? Did I forfeit something I didn't know I had before I had it to give away?

Traveling makes me happy. Traveling takes money. My husband would probably like to not work so hard. Maybe I should ask him his dreams and we can both work on capturing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment