Wednesday, July 16, 2014

More Tiny House Talk (I know, I know…)

The kids seem ok with the idea. The younger ones want to make sure they have continued access to mine craft. ;) Cash is concerned with a lack of space for his personal things (like 5 guitars) and being so rural he won't have anything to do or anyone to talk to. I told him we can still do this near a town and still be 'rural'.

I plan for at least an acre which should have room for a sizable, perfect for me size garden, and maybe some chickens, goats…maybe a pig or cow. The sky (and the land) is the limit, right?

We were looking to be near Kenedy where Foy will work and with us just needing land now it becomes a little more possible to get closer BUT I don't want to be TOO far from civilization. As much I would like my little humble abode, I don't want to feel too out of the loop.

The good thing about this size house is also that they can be moved. Should we get a transfer or just decide to move, we can! Our house can move with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment